22 hours until surgery...almost done waiting

Hi,

I'm here one last morning before surgery. I just want to thank you all so much for responding and helping and all the kind words of support and encouragement. No where else could I have found this.

Right now, although I've taken anti-anxiety meds, my heart is not pounding out of my chest. I'm getting last minute things done. Al's still sleeping, he'll need it since he'll have to be waiting for so long tomorrow.

Today, a few chores, a few phone calls, and dinner at the best seafood restaurant ever in Litchfield for a fried seafood platter. Can't wait for that and hope it doesn't make me sick.

Well, here's to the last day.

Jeannine,

Everyone think and pray for Michele Iaconeli (she' having surgery right now)

You will feel so good when you are on the other side of this, J Knights. Hang in there -- we are rooting for you!

Good luck!!! Will be in your “cheer leading” section.
No outfits though. Entirely too cold for that :slight_smile:
Let us know the good news afterwards!!

Good luck we will be waiting for your positive outcome. Exactly two weeks out from mine. Believe me you will be in a better place when all is done. I will have you in my thoughts and look forward to reading your success story!

Jeanine, tomorrow is a great day, and dinner tonight sounds fantastic! Enjoy your dinner, hug your husband. We’ll be thinking of you tomorrow!

Thanks everyone,

I'm humbled by all this kindness. I guess I'm not used to it. In my family, we love each other but don't know how to show it or say it sometimes. I've felt alone in this besides here and with my husband. Little by little as time has gone by, my children and step-children, who are like my children, have expressed their concerns but it wasn't until tonight, the night before my surgery, when they ALL called me to wish me luck and I even got to skype with my 3 year old grandson. I'm reduced to tears and gratitude and pray that their support will continue after when I think I'll really need it. For now, I'm happy and that's all that matters. 7 and one half hours left.........Wonder if I'l be able to sleep. I'm sort of stuck on the couch, I can't seem to move...

I can't wait to update everyone as soon as I get home from the hospital which should be by Sat or Sunday.

Until then, take care,

Jeannine

Good Luck J Knights! You will be in my thoughts ((hugs))

Hi Jeannine, just popping in to say I hope you are home recovering nicely. Still thinking of you and sending you positive vibes.

Jeanine...a belated note to you...prayers you had excellent treatment results and you will soon update us...

Pat