10 Years of Grace!

So October 28, 2018 I celebrated 10 years of surviving this catastrophic illness! I had to learn how to walk and talk and care for myself again, but thank God I have persevered. It took some time to get here, make no mistake and my path was not always easy. But I learned a lot along the way.

I decided the second chance I have been given means I have to do something good for others. So I began slowly finding ways to help and support other survivors. Finally I knew I had to write my book. Like so many of us who have survived, my book talks about life after! I needed to know what to do and how to do it, so that was my approach. To tell you what I did to survive. What I continue to do today 10 years later, because I am still healing. If you would like to read it please go to Kindle/Amazon books.

"Only For A Season: A Brain Aneurysm survivor’s story of life after…A Rupture! This is the e-book and there is a softcover and a audible edition coming soon.

I hope it will help someone…that is my goal.

Continued Success To ALL the Survivors, hang in there!

4 Likes

You a just amazing.To write a book must no easy task.I will ask husband to order one for me to read.Ten years out Also shows God’s grace in our lives.I hope your book dose really well.It is so encouraging after 10 years your still doing things to make life better for you.Nice to read your story.God bring many Blessings​:pray::heartbeat:

1 Like

Teresa,

Thank you soooo much for the encouragement! It was not easy but it was necessary. I do hope you find something of use. It will uplift you and encourage to keep going. Please let me know if I can help.

Thanks again!!
Penny

1 Like