WHAT TO EXPECT -Craniotomies/clipping unruptured

@Seastcroix1 if you’re having difficulties on the site, just reach out and we can help best we can. You can send us a PM to @Moltroub and/or @ModSupport!

All the best
Moltroub

1 Like

@Seastcroix1, if you click on

near the top of the screen, you will be taken to a help page. Scroll down a bit and there you will find instructions for almost anything you might want to do.

Let us know how we can help!

Seenie

2 Likes

Hi Cathy
Your email sounds like you are in a lot better place than you were a few months ago!

Time has really made a huge difference to how I feel too. I have been walking regularly since late December and went on a big walk this morning with a former co-worker. She’s 10 years younger than me and I kept up without trying too hard! So pleased, because that means I am nearly back to being me!
I hear your frustration with neurologists constantly reassessing. It feels like being on hold and waiting. I find it tiring and tiresome, plus tests are expensive. I spent all of last year until the op in September in a holding/monitoring pattern and now my neurosurgeon is back to doing that monitoring all over again for a Carotid artery tear (in my neck). Would just like to just get on with life. Bit of a whiner, aren’t I?! :slight_smile:
Anyway, keep getting better, faster, stronger! (We are like the bionic woman)
Cheers
Nat

2 Likes