Craniotomy/clipping unruptured what to expect

Hello, i joined this group after searching for success stories. I am 25 yr old and i have been diagnosed with cerebral aneurysm, i have so many of them on both left and right but more aggressive on my right side right next to the optic nerve. I haven’t set the date for my surgeries but its coming up sometime in April. I am wondering if i can hear from who have gone thru this procedure and share with me their encouraging stories. This is the only platform i’ve found for something like this.

Hello Sandra!

My name is Rachel and my mom had a ruptured aneurysm and had to go through a clipping process. You’re very lucky that have been diagnosed before rupturing that’s for sure. She had her surgery in May, but did not wake up fully until August before the bleeding from her rupture. She got home in November and is now doing therapy 3 days a week for 3 hrs a day and she is absolutely killing it! She is 48 yrs old, so since you’re 25 that’s in your benefit for sure. Since you have 8 aneurysms how many clippings will they have to do? Also, how reputable is the hospital you will be having the surgery at?

Hi Sandra,

It’s April (almost gone). Have you dealt with the surgery? If so, what do you have? I do wish you the best with your decision. Hospital and doctor are the best indication of your success bets. We own our aneurysm, but they own the gate of success.

Do find a 2nd, 3rd, or even nth opinion if your insurance ‘allows’ you to.

how did you find out, you had them was it all in onces