A Warm Welcome to Thomas from New Jersey!

@Tscran

Hello Tom, my name is Arjuna, and I am one of the interns here at the Brain Aneurysm Support Community. I understand that your sister had her aneurysm treated with the coiling method just a few days ago- I am sure it has been rather overwhelming for you these past few days coping with this. Your sister is very lucky to have you by her side, and it is very encouraging to hear about her progress. How is your sister responding now? How has the progress been, and what is the expected timeline of her recovery? I am also very sorry to hear about the loss of your loved ones- I deeply sympathize with you and in this community you will get tremendous insight and support of other members who have had a similar experience. I am glad to hear that mom is doing well!! You can create your own discussion topic using the tab “+ New Topic” Tom, especially if you have any specific questions on how to support your sister in her recovery process. You will also get great insight from searching for existing topics (which I can see that you have already done). We are rooting for you and your sister. Do keep us posted, we look forward to hearing from you Tom! Best wishes.

A warm welcome to our community once again!

Arjuna