Let's welcome Kelly from Georgia!

@Kellyse

Hi Kelly! My name is Arjuna, and I am an intern here at Ben’s Friends, and welcome to our wonderful support community! I am glad you were able to find us, and I hope we can help you with whatever you need. I understand that your mother and sister have undergone a stent and a clip relatively recently. How has their recovery process been? How are their quality of life overall? It must be very challenging for you to see your family members go through such distress, and I also understand that vascular ED runs in your family. (We have a support community for that at Ben’s Friends as well!)

Are you mother and sister dealing with headaches or anything of that sort lately? If you have any questions, it is likely that someone may have already discussed in on here. You may have noticed the search icon (Magnifying glass) on the top right corner of the screen. This is a great way for you to go through existing topics and discussions that may be help you learn more about what others have done in your shoes. I did a quick search for the term “Stent recovery”, and several existing discussion threads popped up. Here is the link to that for your interest: Search results for 'Stent recovery' - Brain Aneurysm Support Community

Additionally, I highly suggest that you begin your own discussion threads if you have any specific doubts. You can do so by using the + New Topic tab under the “General Discussion” tab, and our moderators would love to guide you if you are having any trouble. We look forward to hearing from you Kelly, and we are all rooting for your family! Stay strong!

Best of luck,

Arjuna