Welcome Ida from Ontario!

@Ida

Hello Ida! My name is Arjuna, and I want to officially welcome you aboard to our support community. You have made a great decision by joining us, as we are a very active and supportive community very willing to provide you with insights. I understand that you have had coiling and two stent procedures to treat the aneurysm you had September. It must have been very scary for you to have gone through that, but it is relieving to know that you were able to undergo treatment shortly after diagnosis. How has your recovery/rehab thus far been Ida? How have you been feeling lately?

Do you have any particular concerns? I recommend that you begin your own discussion post Ida, by clicking on the “+ New Topic” button, which will allow you to engage the community with your own question. You can also use the search icon on the top right corner (magnifying glass icon) to search for key words that may be of interest to you. For instance, I made a search for “Coiling recovery”, and several existing discussion threads popped up. Since I thought these may be of help to you, here is the link to that:
https://www.bafsupport.org/search?q=coiling%20recovery

We are all rooting for you Ida, to get back to scuba diving! Please keep us engaged- we look forward to hearing from you!

Warm regards,
Arjuna

1 Like