Irina from Ontario has joined us!

@Irina_Sister

Welcome to our community Irina! My name is Arjuna, and I am so glad that you are taking action to help your sister out. I understand that she had her ruptured aneurysm treated with coils and PED 8 years ago. It must have been very stressful for her (and yourself) to have gone through this traumatizing experience. I am glad that the procedure was a success. How has she been feeling lately? Do you have any particular concerns? I recommend that you begin your own discussion post, by clicking on the “+ New Topic” button, which will allow you to engage the community with your own question. You can also use the search icon on the top right corner (magnifying glass icon) to search for key words that may be of interest to you. For instance, I made a search for the word “PED”, and several discussion threads popped up. Here is the link for you to access my search: Search results for 'PED' - Brain Aneurysm Support Community

If you have any questions on how to use this site Irina, please feel free to reply to this post to ask me. I will be more than willing to help you out. I am rooting for your sister, keep us posted on her progress!

All the best,
Arjuna (fellow Ontario citizen!)