Brain Aneurysm Support Community

Let's say hello to Fiona from Manchester!

@Onie
Hello Fiona, my name is Arjuna, an intern here at this wonderful community, and I want to welcome you on here. I understand that you have had a coiling procedure done already. How has the recovery been Fiona? It must have been scary to have gotten the diagnosis to begin with, and I hope that everything has gone well for you since. We are here to listen to your story anytime, and we are here to help you in any way we can.

You may have noticed the search icon (Magnifying glass) on the top right corner of the screen. This is a great way for you to sift through existing topics and discussions that may be of help to you, as it may give you a sense of what others may have gone through during their recovery phase. I did a quick search for the term “coiling recovery”, and found many existing discussions pertaining to that. Here is the link to that for your interest: https://www.bafsupport.org/search?q=coiling%20recovery

If you have any specific questions, we are very happy to answer them. You can click on the + New Topic tab to begin your own discussion thread Fiona. Myself, Danielle, and the wonderful moderators here will be very happy to help you out if you have doubts on navigating this website or needed assistance asking anything to the wide community. We are all rooting for your healthy recovery, and look forward to hearing back from you Fiona!

Best wishes,

Arjuna

Hey Fiona! Chime right in on any of the current discussions. If you see an older one, start a new. And please tell us your experience, hopefully we can learn as much from you as you can from us!