Today is World Gratitude Day!

I’m always a wee bit slow but we still have a few hours in the States and there’s some I know who are awake the world over and on this website. I thought we could take a moment and let each other know what we are grateful for. It might help when we are down and need something to read or laugh at.

I’ll start - I’m grateful for my family, my girls Ohana and Nina (the four legged variety that have taught me surpassing life’s trials isn’t so difficult when you love) I’m grateful that my Mom survived and my Daddy is drinking beer, riding horses and telling jokes with Uncle Reg. And I am so grateful for each and everyone of you that have helped me in my journey into the Revised Me. The laughter, the tears and the angst:)

Mostly I’m grateful for hugs and give each one of you a big one!
47-image.jpeg (63.8 KB)

I’m grateful too, Moltroub. I’m grateful for a good husband, and having had good parents. I’m grateful for my sister, who I don’t see as much as I’d like, but I understand why. I’m deeply grateful for Ben’s Friends, where I came to terms with my own rare disease, and where I learned to stand up and advocate for myself and my health. I mustn’t forget all of the friends I’m grateful for, friends at home, and friends in far flung places. Some of those friendships have been forged online, and I’m grateful for the technology that has allowed me to reach out and support others, as they have supported me so steadily and generously. And finally, I’m grateful for the medical technology that has patched up the devastating damage from my disease, and the pharmaceutical technology that has got me back on the road of life again. How fortunate I am!