Thanks on Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving, I wanted to reach out and thank all of you here for helping me work through what I needed to work through, for the advice, for the answering of often extremely odd questions, for the late night chats, and the early morning freak-outs (with lotsa coffee), for listening when I needed to vent, for letting me cry unseen when I needed to, for inspiring me when I was too tired leave the couch, for cheering me on when even the smallest of good things happened, for giving me support when I needed a shoulder to mope on, and for giving my life purpose when I felt there was so little in the deepest darkest hole that is depression. I am eternally grateful.

Hope you and your families enjoy a great Thanksgiving--
all of you are in my prayers--

Tara

I totally agree. I am so glad I too found this site and wish it had been here 10yrs ago when I had my surgery. It is so nice to talk to people, who we will never meet in person, but understand completely what we go through. I am thankful for that. " When we start to count flowers, we cease to count weeds; When we start to count blessings, we cease to count needs; When we start to count laughter, we cease to count tears; When we start to count memories, we cease to count years." I too say THANK-YOU and may we have many more Thanksgivings together.

thank you- you and the others are so wonderfuly awesome i am forever indebted. our thoughts & prayers are with you!

I agree. Thank you all for being there. It is wonderful to know there are people out there with the same experiences, happy to share the good and the bad and always ready to encourage. Thank you.

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving, I am glad we have all found each other and are able to reach out and help each. We all connect from every corner of the world and understand what our family and friends do not.
Bless you