The pain is getting wirse

I can’t sleep the pain in my head has gotten worse. It has traveled down to my right ear. I was woken up up from the pain and from having some kind of tumbles threw out my whole body I can’t drive myself to the er due to all the meds I’m on. My husband is asleep and don’t want to bother him. Please if anyone has felt these symptoms please let me know how and what to do to treat them. In the morning I’m going to emergency room but for now I’m just in pain and the inside trembles have not stopped. Is there something else wrong with me. :frowning:

No one can answer you Jeannette...Call 911 ... and have Emergency come to you... please please go to ER...worried about you...~ Colleen

Jeanette... Get to ER...leave message at your doc's office, too...call 911...you will have better ER access than if taken in directly by family...DO WAKE up your husband...

Prayers...for you...and, that you /hubby updates us as soon as possible...

Pat

Jeanette,

I saw your other post as well (about being fed up) but didn't respond because I'm so early in my recovery and don't feel like I have any sage advice. Mine ruptured this past January. I CAN say that I did have pain radiating to my ears and still do, especially when the weather changes. It gets better though. The trembling you feel inside is most likely anxiety and related meds. I suspect this because I'm also a therapist and I've heard many clients describe this phenomenon. From my experience, you'll be feeling many, many new and strange sensations in your head. Some are totally benign but you should always seek help if you feel the pain is out of the ordinary. Also, I've noticed that I now twitch/tremble right before I fall asleep which I never did before...perhaps this was what you were experiencing (?) I encourage you to seek counseling to help you deal with what's happened (your doc can refer you). There's a huge emotional component to recovery and I SO "get" the whole anxiety thing. If you ever need to talk, please contact me! I feel like I've been spared an early death and would like to give back wherever I can. Don't hesitate if you need to talk!!

Jeanettte, did you call 911 ?? hopefully by the time i'm writing this, you are in the hospital (?) Let us know whats up when you can (I think I can safely say we're ALL concerned about you ) !

Peace, Janet

Hi my dear friends
I love the fact that everyone cares it’s strange because my friends that I have known for decades look at me like I’m different and not so strong anymore. They really have not even tried to understand that I have a different kind of normal that I’m trying to adjust too. My husband and my son have done more then just try they study and research all about this brain aneurysm. Thank you all for taking me and my concerns into this survivor family.
Just an update I have been admitted into Florida hospital because they want to observe me while I’m on heavier meds. In the morning I’m going to meet with a neurologist and a councilor I am dealing with lots if anxiety and depression and it’s causing the trembles and now extreme chest pain along with high blood pressure. May your have a blessed night :slight_smile:

Keeping you close to my thoughts and prayers Jeannette...~ Colleen

Jeannette,

No one will know what you're going through except for fellow survivors....that's what we're here for. I'm so, so glad you are getting some additional medical help. It DOES get better. Hang in there girlfriend!!

Sending out nothing but huge, healthy healing vibes your way Jeanette, so glad you went to the hospital ~ Thank you for the update and look forward to hearing the next update ~ Peace!