Surgery completed

I have finally had my clipping and recovery is going so well. Thanks to everyone for you support and advice during my wait for surgery. For those who don't know my story I had an unruptured annie and had a ridiculous wait for surgery. I finally decided to try another hospital and I was booked in within two weeks. My surgeon said there were minor bleeds on my annie and it would of most likely ruptured. That made me quite upset however here I am and recovering well so no need to dwell.

Wonderful Fiona!!! so happy for you! Now its time to take care of yourself. Sorry you were upset but focus on the fact it did not rupture badly. Thanks for the update- you made my day!

Hi Fiona...so glad for the update...right now rest and take care of YOU...and no we are here for you ~ Healing thoughts out to you ~ Colleen

Fiona, wonderful news, happy to hear that you are now on the path to healing. Sending positive healing energy your way. Take care and pamper yourself.

Hi Fiona !

That is great news to hear, I know you had been waiting an endless amount of time for your surgery--Glad you took the pro-active approach and found another hospital ! Take it easy in your recovery, don't over do it ! Peace, Janet