Support Group's

I had a SAH five years ago July 3. I was flight for lifted to the closest major city that could do anything to help witch was 50 miles away...not really that far. I was there the usual time a month and a half then sent back home on my merry way with nothing short of a care instructions or some things I may experience in up coming days ....they just sent me packing....for my family it was confusing because I looked "normal" I looked like I did before I left on that gurney that hot July day. The trouble was I was everything but back to "normal". I was experiencing major personality changes...wasn't sure who I was, large chunks of my memory gone. The one thing I knew for sure was the man standing before me pretending like he gave a shit deserved an Oscar for the best performance when in the public eye because when the door closed and the booze poured he was the same abusive ass I remembered and they were real memories not delusions from drug induced coma.

I kinda do that..ramble....anyway...I guess my point is that I really could have used a support group back then....now that I have moved back to that major city I have been to 2 of the BAF Support groups and wow it is awesome. I want to make sure that every Aneurysm survivor has a opertunity to go to a support group. I will make sure they do!