Sorry it has taken so long, just got out of hospital!

Hi Jennifer-

It's so wonderful and such a relief to hear from you - I was getting worried. You sound like you are doing wonderfully both physically and emotionally, I'm just so happy for you.

Sending best wishes,

Jennifer

Welcome home. One step at a time.

Glad you are on the road back. We all have each others here and it was great to see your post.

I'm so glad you are okay now. You were very scared and I understand that but now you seem to be doing very well! Thank you for updating Jenn...love and hugs,

Tina

Hi, I have fibromuscular dysplasia, a vascular desease that limits my blood flow in the coratid artery that leads to my brain, relie on aspirin to keepmy blood thin so I don't have a stroke, so when I had surgery I had to go off the aspirin, I had been home 3 days and off aspirin 18 days, I started having trouble talking and numbness in one hand and visual problems, I took my aspirin, and in about 3 hours, everything was better, the docs said it was proably a mini stroke. It really scared me, glad you've got hair, mine is growing but is having some wild stages. I just colored my 2 weeks ago. I have been feeling really good, i feel very blessed because so many people don't come out of it so well, your surgery was long, your aneurysm must have been difficult to get to. Happy you are doing so well. Talk soon