Had my Surgery 11 days ago, time i s flying by!

Hello All! I had my 3mm aneurysm clipped 10 days ago, and wanted to let you know I am doing well and had little complications. My surgery was on Friday, and I was able to go home Tuesday evening. I was low on sodium, so they have me taking sodium pills. I had an angiogram while I was still under and A CT SCAN. Everything looked good, no swelling and the blood was flowing good.My time in the hospital flew by! I slept sooo much. I am still dealing with being very tired, and have some pain in my jaw and head. Its important to stay on top of the meds. I am so thankful I am doing ok, Cont, prayers for a good recovery are greatly appreciated! Thanks for all the support pre surgery too! sending love and blessings! Becky

Yay!!! I have been looking for you everyday!!! I have tears in my eyes right now!!! You and Meleah, Kim and so many others keep coming home!!! This gives me hope!! Where was yours at again??? I keep getting everyone confused!!! So if you have any advice please let me know I go in on the 16th and hope to be home with my baby girl for Christmas!!! Can’t wait to hear from you!!!

I am so glad you are home and doing well i was cliped about 3 weeks ago still sleepy but it gets beter everyday.I to have the jaw and head pain.i am praying for you !!!
nancy

That’s wonderful news! And 11 days isn’t very long - keep taking it slow - but it sounds like you’re doing really well. I’m sure you’re relieved!

will keep your continued progress and recovery in my prayers…its really great to see ur doin well…take it slow n easy and rest when u feel tired…rest=recovery…take care n God bless

Yeah! I am so happy you are home. I know what you mean by the jaw hurting. I was stapled to the jaw line. So I am sure that is why it hurts. My head really doesn’t hurt just feels weird. Take it easy. I seem to have days where I am just so impatient. Like I want to run a marathon, But I know I can’t. If you need to talk I am here. Hang in there. The worst is over with. On to healing.