Relaxation

Thought I’d keep different things separated for ease of locating when we want them.

This is from the wonderful Michelle over at Bens Friends : it’s a passive progressive relaxation guide thanks for sharing Michelle!

http://www.innerhealthstudio.com/passive-progressive-relaxation.html

Your discussion title, Mindfulness, has caught my eye. My 14-year old twins were taking a class called Mindfulness-Managing stress in Teens. Then the fit hit the Shan... hubby's mama died, my follow-up CT revealed that aneurysm (discovered in 2012 has doubled in size)... and after 2 of the 6 classes, we have not been able to get them to the remaining ones.

Now I realize that we all need to learn some meditative/relaxation/stress-relief techniques... that we can learn and practice together, as a family unit.

Hubby and I met with my chosen surgeon again today and my clipping will be schedule withing the next 2-weeks. I am absolutely elated! Hubby (Shad) is now way less afraid of losing me. We want to help the kids (my 37-yr old daughter and our 14-yr old twins to deal with their fears so that they wont suffer so much through my recovery.