Guided meditations

I’ve found YouTube to have guided meditations on all topics, panic anxiety stress relaxation, recovering from surgery preparing for surgery, I listen daily and this is part if daily self care and recovery post ped

Hi Anafa, Youtube has become one of my most used sites. I do meditations a lot. For the first five months home, it was every day and guided meditations for sleep every night. I had a lot of trouble sleeping but now that has been straightened out. I still do one almost every day; sometimes guided, sometimes just on my own. I would definately recommend meditation for healing; it certainly can't hurt.

DAL2015 said:

Hi Anafa, Youtube has become one of my most used sites. I do meditations a lot. For the first five months home, it was every day and guided meditations for sleep every night. I had a lot of trouble sleeping but now that has been straightened out. I still do one almost every day; sometimes guided, sometimes just on my own. I would definately recommend meditation for healing; it certainly can't hurt.

great! I do them daily as well I found a healing after surgery one that brought me healing and self confidence

Thanks Anafa; I'm going to search healing after surgery specifically. I'm always looking for something new. Take care of you. :)

This is such a great idea Thank you! It would be great to post links here to ones you find beneficial, then members would have a starting place.

hello DAL2015 and moltroub

I find that you tube has soooooo many varieties of meditation, and stress reduction vids, some are out there some standard, find what works, stress is our biggest enemy, I believe, be well, Anafa

What would you suggest for beginners?

I personally search YouTube regarding my needs of the moment; yoga nidra panic is a great one to deescalte symptoms if anxiety; preparing for surgery and post surgery meditations have helped me,I like the general yoga nidra meditations as they calm mind body and you are awake but in deep rest; also Louise hay and Doreen virtue, hoping this helps,Ellie