Prayers prayers prayers please

prayers please for my friend sheryl :( she has had 2 aneurysms fixed and 5 to go :( sent in thinking maybe bleeding not sure. just finally got to meet her saturday so please pray and help me keep her. shes not far from my place so it was great for us both. thank you all very much

I am praying now. Sheryl is very sweet and I hope that she didn't rupture. Especially after just traveling to Arizona for surgery and being turned away because insurance cancelled it. What a terrible thing for her to be going through. :( I am praying that the doctors at the hospital know right away how to handle her.

Thank you for posting this request, Cora.

God Bless,

~ Carol

thank you carol. im hoping she is ok and they get it fixed right away to. she is a sweet heart and we have a scrapbook to finish with her wedding pictures and more hugs and tears together :) thanks for all the prayers

Praying now for you and your friend. Best wishes all around.

Hugs,

Amy

Prayers out to Sheryl and sending positive vibes...keep us posted on how she is doing ~ Colleen

she is doing better today realizing why she dont like hospitals its noisey :) talking and coherant today :) ty all for your prayers

thank you cora! now we can join together in prayer for Sheryl-Amen~ your a true blue friend to her and us!

thank you ron. sad seeing your friends sick for sure. was so exited I finally just got to meet her then this happened. scared me bad

keep the prayers going she goes in on the 9th of October to have them done :( she will be in my prayers and in my heart great luck Sheryl hugs

Prayers for Sheryl for certain ! Hang in there, Cora!

Praying for Sheryl now. I hope it all works out for her.

thank you she finally goes in the 9th of October for surgery this time for sure

thank you she finally gets surgery the 9th of October. bless her heart I hope it all goes great for her and shes home right away

thank you bless your heart. she goes in for surgery the 9th of October to fix the 5 of them hope fast safe and home soon

she goes in tomorrow for surgery on the other 5 of them please keep her in your prayers please. she is such a sweetie I fell in love with her in minutes when I met her. god please watch over her in there. thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. hugs Sheryl and always rememember we are together on this sweetie. god bless you