New and kinda scared

i just found out that i have an aneursym in my brain i think behind my eye. i have been having eye pain for almost a year and no doc could figure it out until i got a cta of neck and brain from my pcp. i go next tuesday to found out more. i guess i will have to have an angiogram to see it more.

I am sorry to hear about your aneurysm. It is scary and totally normal to feel every different emotion in your journey. On the plus side, you have found it, it hasn’t ruptured and you have gained a lot of control as you can keep an eye on it and fix it if that is the best course of action. I had an aneurysm clipped 6 weeks ago and it has been a long journey but things are going great at this point.

Take care!
Kim

hi Deenalyn, fear is very common among us, being a sah survivor i believe we are all blessed. We will keep you in our thoughts & prayers, please be as positive as possible& may the Good Lord guide you and your medical professionals-be strong you can do this!

It is so normal to feel scared Deenalyn...but being here at this site will help...when you see so many of us Survivors...be sure to have someone with you for all your appts...it is good to have another ear to what the Doctors tell you...

Keep us posted...Gotcha in my Thoughts Colleen