My Story

Hi Everyone,

I've started a video blog that will document my journey post diagnosis and on for my unruptured brain aneurysm. I hope that this well help others going through the same journey as well as friends/family/loved ones of those that have been diagnosed.

Feel free to share with whomever you'd like. The more awareness we can get out there, the better the chances are that people will get themselves checked out, especially if they are experiencing any issues!

Love and prayers to all of you in this group!

http://youtu.be/FgQ5WigHoYU

Thanks,
Melissa

Enjoyed your video Melissa. I found out 14 months ago about my aneurysm, 5.7mm. First diagnosed in Phoenix , and nowlive in the San Antonio area. I’ve had MRI/MRA, CTs and recently an angiogram. The angiogram was the most informative test, revealing more involved vessels and irregular shape. With this new information the need for surgery correction has been stated from 2 consulting neurosurgeons. I will be having the clipping procedure October 24. I’m in the San Antonio area and did my research when looking for neurosurgeons and believe I have a great one.
Good luck and prayers to you and look forward to reading more of your blog.