My first 6 month angio

I think you are right. When we feel traumatized or in shock it makes it so much harder to get through. When I first came home from the hospital, I was afraid that any little thing would make something go wrong inside of my head. I was so cautious and careful. Something I never had to worry about before.

Just when I was learning to feel better and let the worry go, all of this happened. I'm struggling with it quite a bit. Actually, it consumes almost all of my thoughts. I'm not sleeping well and I'm very emotional. I don't want to go to sleep for surgery and wake up a different person. I still want to be me! I'm one of the very few who have had a rupture that came out of it without any permanent effects. I was so blessed and luckily. I don't know if I can be that lucky twice! I also feel a little bit angry at the whole situation and feel like it just doesn't make any sense. I know that having it burst again would be worse than any side effect from surgery, but I just feel like both things are not the greatest of choices.

For some reason, I was thinking that you said your angio was the same week as mine. Maybe someone else told me that!

How old are your kids? I don't remember asking you?!?! I'm thankful for them. Without them, I'm not sure I would have the will to get through all of this!

I rely on Ambien - before and now after all of this.