Miracles still do really happen

November 2 was a normal day, or so I thought. It started with my husband leaving for a weekend at camp. I showered and dressed, and went shopping at Walmart. I came home and put my groceries away and then ate some lunch, no much though, as I was also in the midst of radiation treatment for vocal cord cancer. All of a sudden I had horrific vomiting. I made it to the sink where I continued vomiting severely. When with that I was very weak, nauseated, and dizzy. I don't no for how long but I did pass out. When I came to I assessed my situation. I made it to the bed where I was able to call my sister on the phone. What a headache I had though, and neck pain. Ouch! After about an hour she made it to my house. I then had her contact friends to try to contact my husband. I had no clue what was on. Never in my wildest dreams did I think ruptured aneurysm. After 2--3 hours we made contact mwith my husband. I told my sister it was now time to call 911. After arriving a the hospital I really do not remember what all happened to me, or my family. The next day I found out I had an aneurysm that ruptured and was repaired with a coil. Vasospams for the issue for the next 21 days! I was more worried about them that having the aneursym. I then also had another stroke, and a blood clot in my groin/upper thigh that required exensive surgery. After a one month the hospital I was sent home. And thank the Lord I am staying at home, doing well! I have minor residual speech problems. But that is okay. I can live with that. I have resumed all my hobbies. And I even start my typing job again with minor difficulties, but all in all I can do it! I have quite the testimnoy and share it with anyone and everyone. I am a miracle, thank you Jesus. The story that really needs to be told some day is what my sister and my children and husband had to go through. They are the true heroes of this story. I could not make it through each day without them.

Again Welcome ... Glad you are sharing your inspiring story on the forum...~wishing you a good day ~ Colleen

what a wonderful story. Indeed you need to tell people how good the lord has been to you. Glad youre doing good

Incredible story, thanks for sharing it !

Peace, Janet

Praise the Lord for your blessing