Limitations?

Almost 2 years ago I had a 6mm unruptured aneurysm coiled, and even tho my surgeon told me that I have no limitations and I do trust and have faith in what he says im still afraid to bend over, cough, sneeze, lift anything real heavy, jump, run, let anything even lightly bump my head, touch anything that vibrates like a chain saw or toothbrush etc. Does anyone else feel this way? I mean could I really safely use a chain saw? Laurie

Only if you hold it tightly and with two hands! LOL!! Absolutely you could, the vibration would damped by your skeletal, muscle and ligaments throughout your body. Same would apply to most other activities. However, I can understand your apprehension. Live life, but try to avoid high shock activities (like falling out of trees) if you can. God Bless.

Laurie...

Have you had any symptoms doing, or not doing, any of these functions? As for the chain saw...it is so easy to dial some contractor's number... well, if we can afford it on disability...otherwise, we just pretend we live in the natural...

I have enough shifts in my head when I lie down and when I arise...so what we each can do, varies by many conditions. However, I always use my OralB electric toothbrush...do not do a lot of the other things...because they take far more effort than getting up out of bed...

Please tell us what you do regularly...or if your concern keeps you away from doing anything...

Hi Laurie...sounds like some "anxiety"...talk to your neurologist about how you are feeling...you may need an anti~anxiety to take the edge off...we have all been through our own hell...and it is easy to feel scared...

My worse...are crowds and very loud noises...the anti~anxiety med helps...

You really want to tell your Doctor...so you can live life to its fullest...

Gotcha you in my thoughts...Colleen

Hi Pat, thanks for your reply. I dont have any symtoms when doing these things but I live in Nashville, TN and we have been having storms and tornados so I have some trees down. I just wanted to see if anyone else has done these things and not had any problems. I guess I just needed a little reassuring :slight_smile: Thank You

Hey Ed, altho a good climbing tree would be hard to pass up I will try not to fall LOL. I feel better thank you for your reply.