Just dropping in :)

Hey y’all! Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I’m doing pretty good these days! It is true, things do get better! I feel like I’m on the upside of this recovery, just a little over 5 months in. I finally can see the light, and it doesn’t flicker as much. Praise to the good Lord above! Therapy has really been helping me, as has starting to get into painting & writing again. I’ve been getting back to me. Don’t you know how good it feels to get back to the true you? Amazing! Staying busy with work, and church. Started going to a new church about a month ago with my best friend and we have really been LOVING it. God is moving in our lives, even more in mine, and I’m just feeling a lot better about all of this. Even the bad days don’t seem so bad, whereas two months ago, it felt like the end of the world. That leads me to this…

I’ve started blogging again & I want to invite y’all to read it! It’s the story of my journey throughout this aneurysm & brain surgery, but it will evolve into other aspects of my life. I used to blog regularly then fell out of it, but now I see it as another part of healing. If you choose to read, you’ll want to go to June in the archives & start with the 28th. From there, I’m telling the story as it has been told to me through a journal in my mom & sister’s words, then I add in my own afterthoughts.

The address is: http://www.faithfueled.wordpress.com/

So check it out if you’d like! I hope everyone in my Annie family is doing well! Thinking of y’all! Take care :slight_smile:

Oops! Sorry, y’all… I need to correct myself. The first entry takes place on either June 28th or 29th!

Hi Robin,

It’s good to hear for you. I’m glad to know that your recovery is going well and that your spirits are high.

May God continue to bless you.

Carole