It feels like you are just waiting for something to happen

Hi, I am Charlotte Reagan and I have had one rupture and I also am living with one unruptured aneurysm. It is hard because any little thing that feels different I am thinking it is going to rupture as well. My doctors won’t do anything with this partiular aneurysm because they said that right now it will do more harm than good. I just don’t know how people expect you to live a normal life knowing at any moment it could happen again!

In 1990, six months after the birth of my fourth daughter, I became terribly ill. I couldn’t walk, talk, think clearly, take care of my four daughters. For two years I endured hospitals, spinal taps, test after test, had to use a walker and a wheel chair and there was never a definitive diagnosis. Several doctors thought it was MS; several thought it was not. In 1993 the symptoms finally subsided to the point I was almost back to normal. I did nothing different to start the symptoms or stop the symptoms. I learned at that time to just let go of what I couldn’t control and focus on what I could control. Since then I’ve had ‘episodes’ or relapses or exascerbations, but they only last from one day to one week. Rest is as good, if not better, than any of the medications I’ve been given. I take the same attitude with my aneurysm. Since I made a promise in 1991 to the Powers that Be that if I could get my strength back that I would use my body. I still live by that premise despite my aneurysm. I work out regularly (except now because of doctor restrictions after the angiogram last month) and I eat the foods that are beneficial to my body. I avoid foods that are harmful. Normal - that’s different for every person. Happy - that’s a choice. I choose to be happy no matter what the circumstances are. I choose it because being happy makes me feel better. I’ve been sad, frustrated, angry, disappointed, fearful, anxious and none of that feels as good as HAPPY. I can’t change the aneurysm. I can’t fix it holistically. Eating a healthy diet or following a regular exercise routine will make a difference in that I’ll have lower BP and stress, but it won’t fix it. I just refuse to worry about it. That’ won’t help me. Worry would probably make it worse and keep me from living as full a life as I can. It’s not about what someone else wants, or expects, of me - it’s what I want or expect! I’m grateful for every Happy moment!

I was diagnosed with a 3X3 mm annie 5 months ago. I figure since I saw 4 docs and there were not concerned, I would not be. I know it is there , I refuse to be paralized with fear.

Thank you so much for sharing your story with me. I have not had a chance to really sit down and talk with anyone about my feelings. I don’t want my family to start worrying about my mental state. I just try to tell them sometimes that I just have off days. Since my surgery 3 1/2 months ago, I never knew anything was wrong with me. I had yearly physicals and never was diagnosed with high blood pressure or high anything for that matter. I am in a high stress job, but I now just try to look over alot of things but sometimes I just can’t. I have learned to just walk away though. I am just glad to finally have someone to express my true feelings with without having to worry about them wanting to put me on some kind of pills.

Thomasina Tijerina said:

In 1990, six months after the birth of my fourth daughter, I became terribly ill. I couldn’t walk, talk, think clearly, take care of my four daughters. For two years I endured hospitals, spinal taps, test after test, had to use a walker and a wheel chair and there was never a definitive diagnosis. Several doctors thought it was MS; several thought it was not. In 1993 the symptoms finally subsided to the point I was almost back to normal. I did nothing different to start the symptoms or stop the symptoms. I learned at that time to just let go of what I couldn’t control and focus on what I could control. Since then I’ve had ‘episodes’ or relapses or exascerbations, but they only last from one day to one week. Rest is as good, if not better, than any of the medications I’ve been given. I take the same attitude with my aneurysm. Since I made a promise in 1991 to the Powers that Be that if I could get my strength back that I would use my body. I still live by that premise despite my aneurysm. I work out regularly (except now because of doctor restrictions after the angiogram last month) and I eat the foods that are beneficial to my body. I avoid foods that are harmful. Normal - that’s different for every person. Happy - that’s a choice. I choose to be happy no matter what the circumstances are. I choose it because being happy makes me feel better. I’ve been sad, frustrated, angry, disappointed, fearful, anxious and none of that feels as good as HAPPY. I can’t change the aneurysm. I can’t fix it holistically. Eating a healthy diet or following a regular exercise routine will make a difference in that I’ll have lower BP and stress, but it won’t fix it. I just refuse to worry about it. That’ won’t help me. Worry would probably make it worse and keep me from living as full a life as I can. It’s not about what someone else wants, or expects, of me - it’s what I want or expect! I’m grateful for every Happy moment!

Thank you for sharing Sheri. I just have to learn the lesson that you learned. I just don’t think the doctors understand what I am saying sometimes, because they have never experienced the ordeal. They just keep trying to give me depression and anxiety pills!

sheri fisher said:

I was diagnosed with a 3X3 mm annie 5 months ago. I figure since I saw 4 docs and there were not concerned, I would not be. I know it is there , I refuse to be paralized with fear.

Charlotte,

Thanks for your reply. I understand your frustration with the medical system. Sometimes medication is beneficial, sometimes it’s harmful, sometimes it’s a crutch. Sometimes anti-depressants are helpful, sometimes not. I speak from personal experience. Sometimes a regular, good walk is as beneficial as medication. When I couldn’t walk a few doctors said that I was depressed and I was! However, I was depressed because my body wasn’t functioning. They were trying to convince me that my body wasn’t functioning because I was depressed! Having lived a life full of traumatic events, I know and admit when I’m depressed. What are you doing to relieve your stress? You’ve got to put some fun back into your life! Find things to laugh at. Look at that DVD named The Secret. Even if you don’t believe everything it says, it’ll put you in a positive mindset. Think about all the possible positive reasons why you survived. Appreciate any and all pain free moments. I still laugh when I think about my co-worker describing how I was rolling around on the floor in pain with worst headache of my life. It’s funny now, but all I could do then was cry and hold my head. Actually, I’m glad they found out that I have an aneurysm because I was working for the Exec. Commissioner at the time and I really needed a great reason for causing the scene (screaming, crying, ambulance, etc.) when the Commissioner was having a gathering with stakeholders in the office next to me! My flaw - I try to be positive as much as I can.

Hello Charlotte! my name is Jackie, i know what u are living with because im living with exactly the same thing, i had 6 aneurysms and underwent surgery in 2009 to treat 3 of them, but i now live with 3 untreated ones and just like u my Surgeon does not feel its safe to operate at the moment.
Its sure not an easy thing to live with and if i am honest i am very frightened of what my future holds for me and my family, its nice to meet people with the same thing as myself as here in the U.K there is not a lot of help or recognition of these tiny beasts we have inside our brains!

My goodness Jackie, you just made me want to shut up and stop feeling sorry for myself. I know what I go through with the worry of one. I can’t even imagine having to worry about three of them. God has truely blessed us all to even be able to live and talk about it. I always think that because I lived through the first one that I may not be so lucky to live through the second one. You are an inspiration to me and I will pray for you just as hard as I pray for myself. Do you know where yours are located at. The one that I have remaining is in the frontal right of my brain. The doctors tell me they very rarely rupture there, but they can’t be so sure of it. I am so glad that you wrote and please keep writing. I tell myself it is keeping my brain busy, so it does not have time to be inactive. (LOL)

Jacqueline Patricia Leyland said:

Hello Charlotte! my name is Jackie, i know what u are living with because im living with exactly the same thing, i had 6 aneurysms and underwent surgery in 2009 to treat 3 of them, but i now live with 3 untreated ones and just like u my Surgeon does not feel its safe to operate at the moment.
Its sure not an easy thing to live with and if i am honest i am very frightened of what my future holds for me and my family, its nice to meet people with the same thing as myself as here in the U.K there is not a lot of help or recognition of these tiny beasts we have inside our brains!

Good morning Charlotte!!
I was so pleased to get ur reply, like i say i sometimes feel very isolated as not many people have full understanding to what Brain Aneursyms are, and to be honest i find it tiring explaining myself all the time, so its nice to speak to someone who understands.
Ive got no idea where in my brain my remaining 3 aneurysms are i just know that all 6 of them where in my Carotid Artery so obviously that is where my remaining 3 sit. My intension was not to make u shut up and stop feeling sorry for yourself Charlotte…lol because in my opinion having one aneurysm is as bad as having 3, it only takes one to burst!!! I have very mixed feelings on my current situation because my first operation happened so very quickly i had no time to think about it all, but having a second op is a very different thing i have a lot more knowledge now and sometimes too much knowledge is not good!..lol I was very poorly after my surgery and spent 2 weeks in intensive care, and my road to recovery is still in many ways ongoing, lets put it this way it was not as easy as some people make it sound on these forums, but im getting there thanks to my loving partner and 3 great kids!
Tell me Charlotte do u have children? How old are you? I would just love to keep intouch with u just to give each other moral support when we are feeling scared, hope to hear from u soon.

Hi Jackie,
I do understand all that you say and it is a continued day to day struggle for me as well. I am 36 years old and twin girls age 4. I am single so that makes it that much harder dealing with the kids sometimes when I am not in the mood. One of the things that made me feel bad in the beginning was, when I first got out of the hospital all of the running and jumping and things that kids do was giving me the biggest headache. I was kinda annoyed with my own kids. So that made me feel so guilty. I have found that when I get to that point now, music is what soothes my soul. I just sit back in my room with slow music if its even 10 min. it does my heart and head all the good. My grammar and spelling are a little bit off, so if anything that I write seems to not make since please look over it. I am just glad that I am even at this point to be able to gather my thoughts. Are you still working and doing the things that you loved doing before the surgery and how old are you? Yeah some of the people do make these things seem much easier than I remember. I guess because it is so fresh and new for us, we still have to learn how to deal with it. We are not used to the things that we no longer can do yet. Mine ruptured just 4 months ago. I think that I good to be at the point I am now. I stayed in the ICU for 9 days and in the regular room for just 3 and was free to go. The only thing about all of that is when you leave, you are not prepared. You don’t know what to expect or how to cope. My mom and one of my cousin and one of my coworkers were there for me and my girls. Lets not even mention the not driving for 6 weeks. Once I was feeling better, I was in the car having panic attacks on the way to doctors visits. Then they put me on xanax and the an anti-depressant med. I was afraid to go to sleep at night because I had to take the medicine every few hours and I did not want to mix the dose. So I wasn’t getting the sleep and rest I needed, because of the fear. It was the Nimodipine for pressure on the brain. Oh I surely will want to keep writing with you. As you can see I am a talker and was very out going, but now I am so tired all of the time.

Good morning Charlotte!!
I was so pleased to get ur reply, like i say i sometimes feel very isolated as not many people have full understanding to what Brain Aneursyms are, and to be honest i find it tiring explaining myself all the time, so its nice to speak to someone who understands.
Ive got no idea where in my brain my remaining 3 aneurysms are i just know that all 6 of them where in my Carotid Artery so obviously that is where my remaining 3 sit. My intension was not to make u shut up and stop feeling sorry for yourself Charlotte…lol because in my opinion having one aneurysm is as bad as having 3, it only takes one to burst!!! I have very mixed feelings on my current situation because my first operation happened so very quickly i had no time to think about it all, but having a second op is a very different thing i have a lot more knowledge now and sometimes too much knowledge is not good!..lol I was very poorly after my surgery and spent 2 weeks in intensive care, and my road to recovery is still in many ways ongoing, lets put it this way it was not as easy as some people make it sound on these forums, but im getting there thanks to my loving partner and 3 great kids!
Tell me Charlotte do u have children? How old are you? I would just love to keep intouch with u just to give each other moral support when we are feeling scared, hope to hear from u soon.

You both are amazing. Keep the faith that you will get better as time goes on and, as you have both demonstrated here, be very proud of the accomplishments you’ve made to this point. A few months of recovery for what you have experienced makes this all very new for you. What you are experiencing is what you are experiencing - no judgements. How you relate to this experience is how you related. Everyone is different. I try to be positive and hope it rubs off. Please, I hope no one gets, or has gotten, offended when I express how I’ve gotten through my experience. It’s just what worked(s) for me. If it doesn’t work for you feel free to disregard as I am not trying to offend or hurt or do anything negative. My intention is to share how I’ve been able to successfully cope with all of my symptoms and the multiple surgeries. In fact, today I go in to find out about my next surgery. I’m still positive. What’s my alternative?

Also, my children are grown. This experience would have been different for me had my children been younger! With or without illness children are a challenge!!! I’m wishing you a happy, peaceful moment that hopefully will be prolonged.

charlotte reagan said:

Hi Jackie,
I do understand all that you say and it is a continued day to day struggle for me as well. I am 36 years old and twin girls age 4. I am single so that makes it that much harder dealing with the kids sometimes when I am not in the mood. One of the things that made me feel bad in the beginning was, when I first got out of the hospital all of the running and jumping and things that kids do was giving me the biggest headache. I was kinda annoyed with my own kids. So that made me feel so guilty. I have found that when I get to that point now, music is what soothes my soul. I just sit back in my room with slow music if its even 10 min. it does my heart and head all the good. My grammar and spelling are a little bit off, so if anything that I write seems to not make since please look over it. I am just glad that I am even at this point to be able to gather my thoughts. Are you still working and doing the things that you loved doing before the surgery and how old are you? Yeah some of the people do make these things seem much easier than I remember. I guess because it is so fresh and new for us, we still have to learn how to deal with it. We are not used to the things that we no longer can do yet. Mine ruptured just 4 months ago. I think that I good to be at the point I am now. I stayed in the ICU for 9 days and in the regular room for just 3 and was free to go. The only thing about all of that is when you leave, you are not prepared. You don’t know what to expect or how to cope. My mom and one of my cousin and one of my coworkers were there for me and my girls. Lets not even mention the not driving for 6 weeks. Once I was feeling better, I was in the car having panic attacks on the way to doctors visits. Then they put me on xanax and the an anti-depressant med. I was afraid to go to sleep at night because I had to take the medicine every few hours and I did not want to mix the dose. So I wasn’t getting the sleep and rest I needed, because of the fear. It was the Nimodipine for pressure on the brain. Oh I surely will want to keep writing with you. As you can see I am a talker and was very out going, but now I am so tired all of the time.

Good morning Charlotte!!

Thomasina please don’t take offense to what is written. I do like to hear from everyone who has been through this. No one else seems to know what it is like. I know that with every one the experince is different. I am in the process of finding my way right now. Faith is what has brought me this far. I know that my kids depend on me and I have to be strong so they will see that mommy is not going to leave them again. At the time they were 3 years old and just turned 4 in Dec. They still talk about it today and if they see or hear an ambulance they get scared. I just try to reassure them that they are not coming to take mommy away again. I guess I have anxiety also because I am my primary doctors first surviving aneurysm patient. She is always ready and asking alot of questions. She has to idea of how to treat me, but she is the best doctor. She definately tries to understand my feelings and concerns. I don’t want to change doctors because she is awesom in all of the other areas. I try to think positive and use it as a learning experience for her so that maybe she can know how to treat other aneurysm survivors. I know they don’t have alot of chances to care for people like us, but I would like to give them all the help I can for the good of the next survivor. It is an uphill battle but I am just now starting to put on my suit of armor!

Thomasina Tijerina said:

You both are amazing. Keep the faith that you will get better as time goes on and, as you have both demonstrated here, be very proud of the accomplishments you’ve made to this point. A few months of recovery for what you have experienced makes this all very new for you. What you are experiencing is what you are experiencing - no judgements. How you relate to this experience is how you related. Everyone is different. I try to be positive and hope it rubs off. Please, I hope no one gets, or has gotten, offended when I express how I’ve gotten through my experience. It’s just what worked(s) for me. If it doesn’t work for you feel free to disregard as I am not trying to offend or hurt or do anything negative. My intention is to share how I’ve been able to successfully cope with all of my symptoms and the multiple surgeries. In fact, today I go in to find out about my next surgery. I’m still positive. What’s my alternative?

Also, my children are grown. This experience would have been different for me had my children been younger! With or without illness children are a challenge!!! I’m wishing you a happy, peaceful moment that hopefully will be prolonged.

charlotte reagan said:
Hi Jackie,

Good morning Charlotte!!

Hello!
Firstly i want to say to Thomasina that i certainly am not offended by anybodys comments and yes everybody has their own story to tell, some good some not so good and everyone is allowed to comment to their own.
Thomasina u too are an amazing person and ur positive attitude is heartwarming u a right u have no choice and i truely hope life continues along the right road for u, u will be mentioned in my prayers.
I agree Thomasina with they way u say u have been sad, angryfrustrated and not u choose a more positve angle on things, well i say more power to u ur truely great! I wish they had a website like this here in the U.K there seems to be nothing. However we do have a group here in Liverpool held at Neurosupport and i have found that very helpful, its run by Aneursym survivors and they meet a few times a year on a social level its good to meet people who understand each other. One truely positive thing that has come from all of this despair is i gave up smoking something i should have done years ago, my stamina is getting better just through quitting them and of course i peap the benefits of the money i save.
Charlotte u asked me do i work…i did, and i did return to work but my employer no longer wanted me and she cast me away like an old shoe, this is also ongoing i am taking her to court as she must be made to realise u cant just do this to a person, i will of course let u all know the outcome (fingers crossed for me) Im 52 years old Charlotte and like Thomasina my kids are all grown, so i didnt face the same difficulties as u, it must be so very hard when u have young children and all that goes with them, its a pity we dont live nearer i could help u out!!! Please keep the messages coming i love to recieve them, u too Thomasina plz, i find ur happy attitude uplifting, well must go now, look forward to hearing from u both x P.S Charlotte dont worry about ur Grammar coz mine aint that hot either…lololol.

charlotte reagan said:

Thomasina please don’t take offense to what is written. I do like to hear from everyone who has been through this. No one else seems to know what it is like. I know that with every one the experince is different. I am in the process of finding my way right now. Faith is what has brought me this far. I know that my kids depend on me and I have to be strong so they will see that mommy is not going to leave them again. At the time they were 3 years old and just turned 4 in Dec. They still talk about it today and if they see or hear an ambulance they get scared. I just try to reassure them that they are not coming to take mommy away again. I guess I have anxiety also because I am my primary doctors first surviving aneurysm patient. She is always ready and asking alot of questions. She has to idea of how to treat me, but she is the best doctor. She definately tries to understand my feelings and concerns. I don’t want to change doctors because she is awesom in all of the other areas. I try to think positive and use it as a learning experience for her so that maybe she can know how to treat other aneurysm survivors. I know they don’t have alot of chances to care for people like us, but I would like to give them all the help I can for the good of the next survivor. It is an uphill battle but I am just now starting to put on my suit of armor!

Thomasina Tijerina said:

charlotte reagan said:
Hi Jackie,

Good morning Charlotte!!

Well, I went to see the neurosurgeon yesterday and there’s good news and bad news. The good news is that I don’t have to have immediate surgery. We will wait until July. The bad news is that my doctor thinks that the ‘episodes’ as I call them I’ve been having for years are complex partial seizures which may be related to the aura migraines that I have. While I’m glad that I have a ‘possible’ name for the episodes FINALLY after years of having them and no one being able to diagnose them, I’m not so glad to know that they may be a type of seizure. I’m also not so glad to find out that the aura migraines may be related as they are more frequent now - weekly at least. Since my auras come with no headache I had been dismissing them. And, as for my episodes, I had learned that my previous neurologist would examine me and tell me nothing I didn’t already know - I needed to rest! So, instead of going to the hospital for the past 1/2 dozen episodes, I’ve just gone home to rest. It’s much cheaper to rest at home than it is in a hospital. Anyway, the neurosurgeon contacted a migraine specialist while I waited in his office. The specialist contacted me right away and I’ll be going to see her in a few minutes. Ironically, she’s in the same office as the neurologist I’ve been seeing for years! I have nothing against him. However, I know my friends, family and co-workers would like to be sure that when I ‘space out’, ‘go out of body’, become ‘unresponsive’, and (the most telling sign) my smile/laughter goes away that they are doing the right things for me.

Oh well, if anyone can handle a seizure disorder - I can. I’ve handled it positively so far! Why stop now! Just so you know, I’m smiling but tearing up at the same time! I bend, but I don’t break.

Thamasina I am glad that they finally have a name for your “episodes”. I know that it is bad news with good news but it is finally some news. I have never had a seizure so I don’t have a clue as to what you have been going through. Nor have I ever had migranes, but if it comes anywhere close to the pain I felt from the rupture, my heart definately goes out to you for repeated episodes. I am so glad that you wrote about this because all of the information that you provide is a learning experience for me and others. Stay strong like you are and know that you have many people praying for you!

Good Morning Jackie,
I just want to start out by saying, I really do look foward to hearing from you and Thomasina each morning. I too wish you were close here so that you can help me out with my girls. lol They are definately a hand full but I think that is where I get my energy to keep going. I can tell just by your discussions that you are a strong woman and full of spunk. (I like that!) We are survivors and we made it with all of the fiestiness we have in us. My job was awesom through the whole ordeal. They came to see me everyday and send flowers and cards and everything. Even when I returned to work half days they had someone pick me up in the morning, bring me home in the evening and even took me to my doctors appointments and therapy. I could not ask for a better group to be affiliated with. At first I doubted their intentions, because I thought they were trying to check out my mind and see if I were still capable of doing my job. But that turned out to be paranoia, they were their for support. At that time I wasn’t thinking clearly, I just wanted out of there to get home to my family. I am so sorry that your job was not like this. I surley want to find out how that all turns out. Congrats on the smoking! I am having a hard time with that one, I’m just taking it one day at a time.

charlotte reagan said:

Thamasina I am glad that they finally have a name for your “episodes”. I know that it is bad news with good news but it is finally some news. I have never had a seizure so I don’t have a clue as to what you have been going through. Nor have I ever had migranes, but if it comes anywhere close to the pain I felt from the rupture, my heart definately goes out to you for repeated episodes. I am so glad that you wrote about this because all of the information that you provide is a learning experience for me and others. Stay strong like you are and know that you have many people praying for you!

Thank you! I’m back. No new news - it’s either seizures with migraine symptoms or migraines with seizure symptoms - either way I have both migraine and seizure symptoms and one is the cause/reaction to the other. I am opting to treat it as migraine with seizure symptoms. I’m going to talk to my wellness physician before I go any further and check out all options. At least I have some type of name/diagnosis now! All this time I’ve been trying to positively ‘think’ these episodes/symptoms away. At least now I don’t have to worry that they are aneurysm related and I know I’ve got something that can/has been identified. IT’S NOT ALL IN MY HEAD!!!

On another note, the doctor was very, very good! She was patient, thorough and gave me all available information and choices on what I could have and the medications I could use to treat both/either. She didn’t blow me off with “You seem fine today, so I don’t know what to tell you! Come see me when the episodes are happening again.” She also told me that the EEG test is unreliable so even if it says I am not having seizures or migraines, she knows from my history that I am. Most doctors I have dealt with rely on tests for diagnosis. Most good doctors rely on patient examinations and patient medical histories. She’s a good doctor! I’ll have to thank the neurosurgeon for the referral. She even gave me all the side effects of the medicines and asked which way I wanted to go in treatment.

So, with spirits uplifted and a near diagnosis I wish you a great day today. To think, a week ago I was concerned with recoiling my aneurysm. That seems sort of insignificant now in comparison to a migraine/seizure disorder! Those auras are kind of cool - once you get use to them. They’re like having your own private light show! PRAYERS = POSITIVE THINKING = FAITH. Keep the FAITH and your smiles.

GOD BLESS YOU THOMASINA!

Thomasina Tijerina said:

Thank you! I’m back. No new news - it’s either seizures with migraine symptoms or migraines with seizure symptoms - either way I have both migraine and seizure symptoms and one is the cause/reaction to the other. I am opting to treat it as migraine with seizure symptoms. I’m going to talk to my wellness physician before I go any further and check out all options. At least I have some type of name/diagnosis now! All this time I’ve been trying to positively ‘think’ these episodes/symptoms away. At least now I don’t have to worry that they are aneurysm related and I know I’ve got something that can/has been identified. IT’S NOT ALL IN MY HEAD!!!

On another note, the doctor was very, very good! She was patient, thorough and gave me all available information and choices on what I could have and the medications I could use to treat both/either. She didn’t blow me off with “You seem fine today, so I don’t know what to tell you! Come see me when the episodes are happening again.” She also told me that the EEG test is unreliable so even if it says I am not having seizures or migraines, she knows from my history that I am. Most doctors I have dealt with rely on tests for diagnosis. Most good doctors rely on patient examinations and patient medical histories. She’s a good doctor! I’ll have to thank the neurosurgeon for the referral. She even gave me all the side effects of the medicines and asked which way I wanted to go in treatment.

So, with spirits uplifted and a near diagnosis I wish you a great day today. To think, a week ago I was concerned with recoiling my aneurysm. That seems sort of insignificant now in comparison to a migraine/seizure disorder! Those auras are kind of cool - once you get use to them. They’re like having your own private light show! PRAYERS = POSITIVE THINKING = FAITH. Keep the FAITH and your smiles.

I have had one rupture and had it coiled in Aug 2009. They went through my lower artery. I have another potential which is very small and they tell me it is best to be left alone. You could be killed in a car accident, etc., etc. any day. So I have decided to go the root of being glad, happy and thankful for every moment. I’ve made a choice to wake up, be grateful that I am waking up and have a day ahead of me. I try hard to watch my weight, excercise and try to give back as much as I can on a daily basis. The rest is in God’s hands as it as always been.

Karen,

You are so right. Planning and future are an illusions we humans like to keep, but we never know what the next minute, hour or day will bring us! Stay positive and happy! If for no other reason, it makes you feel better!

Thomasina

Karen Lewis said:

I have had one rupture and had it coiled in Aug 2009. They went through my lower artery. I have another potential which is very small and they tell me it is best to be left alone. You could be killed in a car accident, etc., etc. any day. So I have decided to go the root of being glad, happy and thankful for every moment. I’ve made a choice to wake up, be grateful that I am waking up and have a day ahead of me. I try hard to watch my weight, excercise and try to give back as much as I can on a daily basis. The rest is in God’s hands as it as always been.