Is this impossible

Hi again

I was just wondering is there any groups or anywhere i can go to get a better insight of how things are from my mums point of view. Carers and nurses keep telling me she cant remember everything and she thinks about nothing everyday. However i feel if i miss a day she goes into her shell. I do believe her soul is still in there somewhere and if i could wish for miracles i would carry her out of that trapped body. I go home after i have seen her and feel so useless. Am i making a bit of a difference to my mums life or does she just forget . Im so confused and really torn . I will always help mum shes my everything what else can i do to help her x

Whether or not your Mom can remember your visit after you have gone, you are giving her the gift of a better ‘present’, in terms of time. You are, therefore, making a positive difference
in her life. Any moment she can know she is loved is a better moment. You are a blessing to her. Thank you for being so faithful.

Hi Melanie. You are there for your mom. She is lucky to have you! All the best. Mark

Melanie, I don't know if there are any groups to help you, but being there for her is a big help. My mom is new to the aneurysm world (as of 6/9/16) and I am just starting on this road with her.

My mother suffered a ruptured aneurysm too. You are very strong to be there for her and support her recovery. I have those days to where I wonder “Did it help at all that I visited?” but I have to believe that it does matter. I see slow progress but progress nonetheless. If you can make her day, even for the moment then you are helping her and keep her healthy. I respect you for being there for your mother. One thing I do that kinda helps my mom remember is take a lot of pictures. Then later I show her all the fun things we did. Even if she doesn’t remember, it still makes her smile.