Is anyone trying to cope with denial?

hi tina really Iam ok. I do have some symptoms but the doc thinks it may not be from the annies, but Iam sure it is. Iam dizzy a lot of the time and off balance at times but I do recover from this in a very time and then Iam back to normal. My biggest problem that i have is that I finding I can not remember were Iam and how I got where Iam sometimes it takes me a few minutes to remember Like last week we when to walmart with my daughter and after shopping for a little while I asked her where we were,she just looked at me and said are you kidding me.then I rembered (but didn’t rembered the ride there) but when we left there was a large puddle of water and I rembered walking around coming in so that part of the trip did come back but not all, Iam going to my other daughters for a vist so I will try and log in from there I will be there for a few weeks or so. take care colette

I find it very strange why dr’s seem to stick to “dont think these symptoms are from the annie”. Well, if you don’t ‘think’ they are related then why aren’t you doing something to figure out WHY I’m having these symptoms??? All of a sudden we find the anerysm and then we what, we just STOP looking for what’s causing these symptoms?? Doesn’t make any sense to me. You would think being a dr and all that would prompt you to find out what’s really going on then…

Em,
Forgive me if you’ve explained this 100+ times…How long ago did you have your treatment; and, clip or coil? You mentioned your films at home. Have you ordered a CD to see it on screen?
I so believe you…it seems like we’re normal if we can shower/dress in clean clothes.
Pat

Hi Linda…I did get the call and have the MRI done. Went to the family Dr to get results and he then referred me to a neurosurgen. The next day I received a call from the surgeons office and they booked me in to see him on Nov. 18th. I’m very anxious for that day to come in one way but also very scared at the same time.
On another note, I seem to be getting more headaches as of late and my left eye has been twitching for 2 months now. Not all the time but usually happens for a bit every day. The right eye no problem. Also, for the last couple of weeks or so, been getting a blood shot left eye for no apparent reason. Anyone experience any of these things along with headaches etc??