Hello to Ashley from New York!

@AW_Thatsme

Welcome to the Brain Aneurysm Support Community Ashley. My name is Arjuna, and I am glad that you joined us. I understand that you are currently worried about the sensations you are feeling on your scalp. It must have been frustrating to have found out that the MRI you underwent was not able to provide any conclusive results. Although you think these symptoms you are feeling may only arise from your anxiety, I think you have made the right choice by joining us. I highly recommend that you create your own discussion post Ashley, by clicking on the “+New Topic” button under general discussion. This will help your story get exposure to all of our community members, who will be more than willing to provide their insight on how they got their BA diagnosis and if they have had similar symptoms. You can also use the search icon (magnifying glass) on the top right corner of your screen to look for existing discussions that concern scalp sensations.

How have you been feeling lately Ashley? Do these sensations worsen when you are stressed? Have you taken any steps to get all of the necessary tests done? We want you to have this figured out as early as you can, so that you can feel relieved. We wish you the best Ashley. Do not hesitate to comment under this post if you have any questions on how to use this site.

Best wishes,
Arjuna

1 Like