Brain Aneurysm Support Community

Valerie from New York has joined us- Hello and welcome!

@Tetchy27

Hi there, Valerie

My name is Danielle and I am a Ben’s Friends intern. I wanted to take a moment to welcome you to the Brain Aneurysm Support Community. We are happy you found us!

I am so sorry to hear that you were experiencing migraines, blurry vision, eye pressure and tingling prior to your diagnosis. I cannot even begin to imagine how frustrating and frightening these symptoms were. What a relief that you were diagnosed when you were. However, it sounds like you have since dealt with migraines. This must be exhausting. Have you had any improvement recently? Do you have any strategies that offer some pain management?

Please do not hesitate to create your own discussion posts by clicking the + New Topic tab. This is a great way to connect with others, ask new questions, and share your story.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Danielle

0 Likes

Hey Valerie! Migraines can be horrible. And with your work with Crime Victims and training folks to work with Crime Victims can be stressful. Hang in there and stay hydrated, remember to eat. I know too well how one can forget to take care of one’s self first.

0 Likes