Hello Dan from New Jersey!

@danstand

Hi Dan, my name is Arjuna, a fellow college student, and I can only imagine how tough it must be for you right now with the whole world coming at you on top of the diagnosis. I understand that you are currently on various migraine medications. I am curious as to if any have helped alleviate the symptoms significantly? How have you been feeling overall as of late? It must not be easy mentally preparing for the aneurysm surgery, but many have gone through the very thing on this community, so I am glad that you have found us. If you have any specific questions, please do not hesitate to click on the + New Topic tab to ask us. We are very happy to help you with any information you need throughout this process.

You may have noticed the search icon (Magnifying glass) on the top right corner of the screen. This is a great way for you to go through existing topics and discussions that may be help you learn more about what others have done in your shoes.

We wish you the very best with your singing and acting career, and we are rooting for you every step of the way. Please keep us posted on how everything goes for you Dan, we look forward to hearing updates!

Take care of yourself, and best of luck!

Arjuna