Welcome Cynthia from the UK!

@Creme

Welcome to the community Cynthia! I am glad that you have joined us, I think you have made a great decision, as we are a very supportive community eager to help those looking for advice and tips. I understand that you had 2 surgeries just a few months ago to repair a ruptured aneurysm. It must have been very overwhelming and hard for you to have dealt with that, and I empathize for you Cynthia. I am sorry that you have been having a lot of headaches. Have you had any medications to treat the headaches especially- and have they worked? Do you still smoke? I did a search for the word “headaches” by using the search icon (magnifying glass) on the top right corner of the screen, and a lot of existing discussions popped up. Here is the link to that if you are interested: Search results for 'headaches' - Brain Aneurysm Support Community

Moreover, a section of our community is just dedicated to post-surgical recovery. You can find the link to that here: https://www.bafsupport.org/c/post-surgical-rcovery

I highly suggest you visit those, however I think it is better if you create your own discussion post with questions specific to your conditions, so your new community can provide you with the insights you may be looking for. You can do this by clicking on the “+ New Topic” button under General Discussions. Please let me know if you need any assistance creating your post, I am more than willing to help! I wish you all the best Cynthia. Keep us all posted, we look forward to hearing back!

Best,
Arjuna

1 Like