A warm welcome to Tracy from Illinois!

@TBlonde72

Welcome aboard Tracy. My name is Arjuna, and I am glad that you have found us. It must have been a highly distressing few weeks for you, and I am so sorry. It must have been scary to have been diagnosed with a ruptured aneurysm, but I am so glad that you were able to go to the ER in time. I understand that you have had a stent procedure to treat the ruptured aneurysm, but are dealing with terrible headaches and pain. Did you speak to your internist about Sumatriptan as suggested by one of our community members? I really hope that the doctors are able to treat your pain soon enough. You can also use the search icon on the top right corner of the forum to search for keywords that may be of relevance to you- this will help you sort through various existing discussions that you may find resourceful.

Please keep us posted on your progress, and if your pain finally subsides. It must not be pleasant at all, and we are all rooting for you to feel better Tracy! All the best, and I look forward to hearing back!

Warm regards,

Arjuna