Flow diverter story (i'll try to put as many keywords as i can to help anyone else in the future!)

Practice before they come! That way when the squiggles show up, it will be just like breathing :joy:. There’s a lot of different YouTube videos on how to do it which was a bit different than how I learned in 1976. The methods when done properly absolutely introduces more oxygen into your body. It can help every muscle in your body to relax, even your heart. It can control blood pressure and stress. I would have my clients make a fist and do their relaxation breathing. If they were breathing properly, they couldn’t hold the fist tight and their hand would visibly relax. They thought it was very cool. Their homework was to practice before they got out of bed, every time they went to the bathroom, before and after every meal and when they went to bed. We also practiced every time we met which was usually three or five times a week, depending on their needs. Many of my young clients mastered it within a month, some took two. Rarely did one never get it as an inherit part of themselves. When that happened, the therapist would do a bit harder work with them, and we would start again. So you’re mission if you choose to accept it, is to practice all the time!

1 Like