February 10th - A day for me to Celebrate!

So, tomorrow; I celebrate a whole new meaning to LIFE! I'm posting this now as I have to work tomorrow and will then be out celebrating :))!!! I do get very emotional on this day because it really does hit home when you realize it could be a 4th Memorial Anniversary vs. celebrating Life in the Here & Now! Tomorrow, February 10th 2011, is a day I will never, ever forget as I went knocking on Heavens door to be sent back gently...and with a bit of a new agenda too! After leaving the gym, I would find myself taking my 1st helicopter ride to Boston being in the midst of a Brain Hemorrhage from an AVM I never knew I had; nor did I even know what an AVM was! I'm just so very Grateful to our medical community for their ongoing efforts in continuing to make such inroads in their treatments of AVMs & Aneurysms!

Pictured here is me 6 months after my hemorrhage getting my final treatment they call CyberKnife (a form of stereotactic radiation) vs. open brain surgery to remove/obliterate my AVM and it worked; Praise God!!! While this was clearly the non-invasive route; it also allowed for me to go into it with some style ;). I now consider this AVM a Gift, not wrapped in a pretty box, but a Gift nonetheless that brought forth just so many Blessings in my Life. Yes, it also brought forth some very, very difficult times & changes; but the Blessings far outweigh these difficulties thru the healing journey!

It's been a while since I've been on this site, now back to working full time, and wanted You all to know that I am doing very well and excited to be celebrating 4 years of a New & Improved Life. My Hopes for each of You is that you are able to find some Peace & Comfort thru your own Healing Journey❣

Every time we may be faced with something Unexpected, Unwanted, and Uncertain; consider that it just may be a Gift.....Michele 2.0 is here to Stay ツ

Congratulations, Michele 2.0!

Thank You Dancermom! There surely will be a extra bounces my in steps today & Hope You're doing well!
Dancermom said:

Congratulations, Michele 2.0!

Happy Day to you Michelle! Lots to celebrate.

Congratulations Michele 2.0!!

Yeah! Congratulations! I am just around the corner from my 1 year. Last year’s Valentines gift. I’m always amazed by how many of us there are and so happy when I read of another anniversary. You are such a positive giving person and I’m glad you are here with us. Congratulations on your anniversary and many to come!!!

Thank You Ladies & an early Happy 1ST Annie-versary to YOU on Saturday Wendy!!! I'm sure this was not what you thought Cupid would be brining to you but am overjoyed that you are here with us as we celebrate LIFE and a special celebration of LIFE for you on Saturday❣

Wendy said:

Yeah! Congratulations! I am just around the corner from my 1 year. Last year's Valentines gift. I'm always amazed by how many of us there are and so happy when I read of another anniversary. You are such a positive giving person and I'm glad you are here with us. Congratulations on your anniversary and many to come!!!

Congratulations! I celebrated 3yrs on 12/09. I’m right there with you, everyday is a gift from God.

I celebrated Valentine’s Day, my 1year anniversary and my 1 year birthday of my second life. Being 1 years old makes sense with how my brain functions sometimes but I’m sure happy to be here and rediscover how amazing life can be all over again. I got scared on my anniversary because it snowed. Not much but I was outside trying to shovel this light fluffy snow and realized it was just like when it happened last year and I felt really uneasy like something bad was going to happen. I don’t feel I’m a religious person but prayed to God to please spare me for a little while longer. I felt this calm come over me and heard in my head “no, not today. You won’t be going today.” Never have I felt anything like that and it was amazing and it really touched me. We are all here for a purpose and if somehow I can pay it forward I will be happy. I wish you all the best in your recovery journey and many anniversaries to come.

Michele you lucky girl you! I got my first helicopter ride with my rupture too:). I’m now planning on spending my ten year SAH anniversary in a helicopter over the Grand Canyon I think…well I have 9 years to figure it out. I want it to be warm and not cold the next time I go up. I also want to be fully dressed - perhaps that will take care of the cold;)

Michelle...a belated congratulations and wishes and prayers for many more...

That's Awesome Moltroub!!! You just gave me a GREAT idea for my Silver Anniversary - Thank YOU :))!

Moltroub said:

Michele you lucky girl you! I got my first helicopter ride with my rupture too:). I'm now planning on spending my ten year SAH anniversary in a helicopter over the Grand Canyon I think....well I have 9 years to figure it out. I want it to be warm and not cold the next time I go up. I also want to be fully dressed - perhaps that will take care of the cold;)

Thank you for sharing your amazing "God" moment Wendy and just remember that God isn't about "Religion"; He is in Your Heart and sounds like He truly Blessed You with His Comfort & Peace! XO

Wendy said:

I celebrated Valentine's Day, my 1year anniversary and my 1 year birthday of my second life. Being 1 years old makes sense with how my brain functions sometimes but I'm sure happy to be here and rediscover how amazing life can be all over again. I got scared on my anniversary because it snowed. Not much but I was outside trying to shovel this light fluffy snow and realized it was just like when it happened last year and I felt really uneasy like something bad was going to happen. I don't feel I'm a religious person but prayed to God to please spare me for a little while longer. I felt this calm come over me and heard in my head "no, not today. You won't be going today." Never have I felt anything like that and it was amazing and it really touched me. We are all here for a purpose and if somehow I can pay it forward I will be happy. I wish you all the best in your recovery journey and many anniversaries to come.

Thank you Patioplans and look forward to many more :-)!
patioplans said:

Michelle...a belated congratulations and wishes and prayers for many more...