Do you all have your INR checked?

I have a blood disorder and had to have a bunch of labs done. They checked my INR and it was .9 and therapeutic range on blood thinners is 2 - 3. Well the hematologist didn't seem concerned - he said my labs look good but I wonder what my neurosurgeon would say.

Yes I do wonder what your Neurosurgeon would say Amy...my INR were checked a lot because I lost so much blood...it took forever for my red count to come up...and they were very concerned, I had blood transfusion and then the rest regenerated ... it seems a lot of our numbers are off the first few years after our procedure...my sugar was always good .. the first two years after coiling was awful...Doc's not concerned kept telling me it was the stress on my brain and body...and eventually it returned to normal...

I would definitely ask my neurosurgeon about this blood work...Have a good weekend otherwise...Colleen

hi Amy! I did when I was on Coumadin cause I had a dvt and have a gene or gene deficiency that makes clots, recently I switched to xeralto and it requires no testing- a Godsend since I was a hard draw that required 3 sticks Nueros were never concerned with pt/inr except pre surgery for recoil, bye 4 now~~