I found relief!

Hello Family, I found relief from a natural product called NerveRenew. It contains B1, B12 and R-Alpha Lipoic Acid. I researched superfoods (kale, avocados, etc.) and certain nutrients my body desparately needed to increase blood circulation. I also am doing natural detoxing (vinegar, lemon, etc.) It is working for me and I am very grateful I choose this route. It takes patience and courage, but I am reaping the natural benefits of restoring my body holistically. I experienced my ruptured aneurysm in January of this year and it has been a rough ride. I was hemmoraghing for hours, it is only a miracle I am alive to support and tell it. Please be courageous, our bodies suffered tremendous trauma and it needs to be restored. Bless you all, Rome wasn't built in a day. Our temples will be rebuilt better than ever.

Victorius... it is exciting to read this from you...

I also do the vinegar and lemon; any and all of us can remember, and/or ask grandparents of their routine vinegar...I use Bragg organic apple cider vinegar...

I take 2 teaspoons in a glass of water first thing in AM; 1 tsp time after dinner; some who do this take the tablespoon in the AM... Then, mini-lemon in my water throughout the day. I've always been a good water drinker...since the minimally invasive procedure I drink 1-2 gallons of water per day...thirst never stops...and, that is now into my 12th year of survival.

Vitamins B and D should be blood-tested for any/all of us sometime post-treatment(s)...When I found a doc who finally brought that up, my D level was so low...below the bottom blood test range... I have been on 2000 IU since early 2009...I am yet in the low-range of the blood test levels. And, I yet wonder why none of the prior docs tested my D range.

RE; the B... when I was moving into my teens...dermatologist gave me vitamin B shots...no drugs, for my eczema...and I moved onto OTC B pills in the late 1960's...

Post minimally-invasive coiling... my skin broke out so badly (my brain cells worse), I was taken to a dermatologist ...tubes of goo...that did not heal the lesions fully. I finally used my lip gloss and it healed perfectly.

Victorious...I survived 3 emergencies in 29 days and will soon begin my 12th anniversary... I almost did not survive the minimally invasive procedure...tho still able to walk/talk in that 3rd ER...

Unless you are deficient in lipoinic acid, excess amounts cause excess insukinproduction and thyroid production. Please do not play with micro nutrients. They do little good, and can cause great harm. The fact that you are feeling better, has little to with this stuff and lot to do with recovering from a major trauma. As the body is designed to do so, and your docs trained to repair whats broken perhaps time would be better spent wth the designer

tj1... U of Maryland has an interesting article on alpha lipoic acid...and notes a health care provider can inject it...it does note potential side effects if ON medications... so IF taking meds...would certainly need to address w/a doc...and, contraindications and warnings on the prescription data...

There are numerous other websites...and, all are positive about alpha lipoic acid....and, like anything, volume (serving size?) are qualified.

tj1 said:

Unless you are deficient in lipoinic acid, excess amounts cause excess insukinproduction and thyroid production. Please do not play with micro nutrients. They do little good, and can cause great harm. The fact that you are feeling better, has little to with this stuff and lot to do with recovering from a major trauma. As the body is designed to do so, and your docs trained to repair whats broken perhaps time would be better spent wth the designer

Patioplans, this is just the trouble, though. The internet can make anything look like a wonder cure, and even studies on pubmed can be poorly designed and/or commercially motivated. Relying on the internet for authoritative information on a treatment is an increasingly risky business. I agree with tj that supplements can cause harm, and that no one should be experimenting with them without a doctor’s approval and guidance.

Madere...I so agree w/you on PubMed...and, the commercially motivated prescription drugs come on the same way...on the internet and on tv/other ads...and, doctors are able to adjust / offset... the use from that which the FDA approved a drug...(cannot think of the right word/term...substituted?)

Whenever some supplement is dinged...it gets tremendous media coverage...prescriptions get little...and, research has to be done to find it...however, the drug companies (and other health care industry) do tremendous tv/other advertising...but it (the industry) are keeping the networks financially functional.

Then, we could start addressing the hospitals/clinics that advertise on tv/other, too..

Madere (dancermom) said:

Patioplans, this is just the trouble, though. The internet can make anything look like a wonder cure, and even studies on pubmed can be poorly designed and/or commercially motivated. Relying on the internet for authoritative information on a treatment is an increasingly risky business. I agree with tj that supplements can cause harm, and that no one should be experimenting with them without a doctor's approval and guidance.

Hello and Good Morning, please know that I received this information from someone in the medical field and they recommended this product after using it from her complications and deficiencies from Cancer. I really wanted to just celebrate my victory and encourage someone else. This is the route that I chose to take and encourage anyone else to do their homework with anything. I found this community after searching for support from others that really understand this journey that we are all on. I have received guidance in this particular area and encourage others to do the same. I'm not suggesting anything but encouragement and support to all. May we all find solutions and support that we really need in this time of recovery.