Covid Vaccine Safety

Patty23 it’s interesting someone would rupture after they received a vaccination shot. I’m guessing the doctors can’t say with all certainty because there is just not enough information yet.

For help navigating this site go here New User Guide

Ignore the direction to click on the butterfly, we don’t have one with this group. We have the orange symbol the BAF does for aneurysms. Ben’s Friends has numerous other support groups for different rare diseases so they just copied the same directions to all the groups. You can see them all here https://www.bensfriends.org/community-list/

The search feature is quite helpful, if we remember to put tags on the entries, it’s even more helpful. I forget to do that. We used to be the largest group, I imagine we still are, but I’m not sure. We’ve been around for several years under Ben’s Friends guidance and the wonderful folks with Mod Support

If you are reading a thread, look at the date the thread was posted. If it’s in this year, it will have the month and day. Unfortunately, I cannot copy and paste an example of just the date but for this topic, I can see you started it on Feb 14. If you had started it in 2014, it would look like Feb ‘14.

You don’t have to reply to older threads. You can start your own as you’ve already learned!

The biggest rule, in my mind, is to never post your contact information, ie email address or phone number. Ben’s Friends has been diligent in protecting us so please help yourself by keeping those things private. You can send a private message to any member or the Mod Support team. You can also ensure a member in the discussion gets your reply if you hit the “@“ sign and type their name. A drop box will come up so you can just click on the person in the thread if you’d like.

The other thing to watch out for is political or religious views. Our group is world wide and we try hard not to step on anyone’s toes. If you have a strong belief in a higher power, just personalize it. Neither myself nor Mod Support will correct a personal belief, usually. But if it gets directive to another member, we will as soon as we read it. Politics and religious beliefs have their own groups, we are just about supporting cerebral aneurysms here. That being said, we do have prayer support which members may go to or not.

Should you have any other troubles on this site just ask me @Moltroub or the Moderator Support @ModSupport or any member!

All the best,
Moltroub

1 Like