Confused

After pulsing sound last night today I am feeling numbness in my head on the side of aneurysm. And there is a lil swelling on that side of neck as well. still no pain at all. It is so confusing what to do? :s

I saw Aisha where your Doctor's office is closed? If something really doesn't seem right...you should go to Emergency Room...and get checked out...better to be "safe"...~ Gotcha in my thoughts ~Colleen

Its in st micheal’s Toronto. But I have got an appointment from family dr today 3:30. If he says I will go to ER. Thanks dear will update you shortly :slight_smile:

Family dr suggested to go to ER. Here waiting for a dr. been 2 hours already!

So glad you are at the ER Aisha...stay calm and hang tight until you see a Doctor...sending good positive vibes your way ~ Colleen

What’s the verdict ? Keep us posted

Dr saw me and said I can’t explain your symptoms, we have to do a scan. So they are going to do a CT scan now. They are also doing some blood work.

Still waiting :frowning:

Hey Aisha, how're you doing? any word yet on whats happening? Thinking of you, Peace, Janet

Aisha, I pray that everything is turning out fine for you.
Bless you,
~ Carol

Everything is fine. Thanks guys. CT scan was exactly like last one dr said and sent me home :s, he said full report will be send to my family dr in couple of days.

Good you are going home and all is fine for now...Rest Aisha ... sending out some hugs your way ~ Colleen

Good News ! yay !