Children's books / Training and (Adult) Learning?

There are a number of available books...helpful to each of us in learning...I had mentioned before that my initial neuropsych testing labeled my reading capacity ranging from 2 years to 13.8 years...(and, this was not even mentioning memory!)...

Books I have found (tho located them in the Half Price Book and/or 3rd Book stores...any may or may not be readily available at the major sources, like Amazon or Barnes Noble (and any I cannot remember!)

One of my long-term friends told me about some she bought @ Costco several years back for her grandchildren...I checked w/Costco and no longer in stock...(NO, I have not gone to my Costco searching for any 'new' books - too overwhelming...just searching on-line) ...

I have found a number of books and will start here with two that so impressed me with their anatomy design.

Discover 3D HUMAN BODY Look inside the Amazing and complex Human Body.

ISBN: 0-7554-8076-4 (no named author) ...it is by: npp (North Parade Publishing Ltd

(c) 2014 ... www.nppbooks.co.uk w/Product code CHU01 (possibly "O" 1?)

It has firm pages w/clear centers of clear plastic w/ the printed data..

Uncover the HUMAN BODY Take a 3-D look inside the human body!

by Luann Colombo. ISBN: 1-157145-789-5 Ages 8 + up ...This one has cardboard style pages w/open sections in center...w/plastic anatomical portions (vs printed)... so creative tho the disadvantage here is that they can easily be chipped / broken loose...

Many of you may have far surpassed me on this, this type of, data...I wish I had known about them years back...

I am searching for more data on the brain and limbic system..

Would so appreciate responses on how helpful any of this data can/may be...

Some online research of child/youth data... for so much of our adult levels...damage is damage... regardless of age...You all may notice how much data has media coverage on "sports" injuries and "Military injuries/PTSD"....and, (whatever else is slipping my memory as I type...

Two that are designed for kids...are so clear...there are a couple of terms I have not yet sought definition...(bc I get side tracked when attempting to fill in a 'glossary type" word...

http://encyclopedia.kids.net.au/page/li/Limbic_system title: Kids.Net.Au - Encyclopedia - Limbic System

http://www.heysigmund.com/how-to-teach-kids-about-the-brain-l

title: How to Teach Kids About the Brain: Laying Strong Foundation...

it begins: Introducing the brain house: the upstairs and the downstairs ...

What jogged my humor...as I have so promoted the few books on the BAF main page...authored by Dr. Robert Spetzler and one by Dr. Eric Nussbaum...whose book rides on comparing our brain/body to construction... (well, at least as how I remember it... no time now to review it)...

Prayers that none of this offends anyone...I have shared so openly my initial neuropsych test ranged my reading from 2 years to 13.8 years... And, my Home Health Care speech therapist (referred by my facility/clinic)...stopped her work with me...when she sent in a 3rd Grade crossword to the recommending facility... and, my prayers also include parents waiting/readying for a procedure...may also want to pursue this data in helping their children to learn/understand...

I will get the other books listed fairly soon...I am just slow @ each step...

And, I ask (beg/plead?) each/every member to share on the forum any books/websites that have been helpful to them... You may all know many of the much newer than I have found online...