Can u get from a Brain Anuerysm Dementia

please let me know if from a brain aneurysm \Frontol low) Can u get from a Brain Anuerysm Dementia?

if someone can get transfer it the the doctors disscussion i would aprrieciate it thx

Oren,

Do you mean "ask the doc" here? I will transfer this sample...if this is what you mean:

"Can we get dementia from a brain aneurysm at the frontal lobe?"

Tell me Yes or No....before I transfer it to "ask the doc"..

Pat Pat

please transfer

I will...in minutes...

The frontal lobe area of the brain is responsible for many aspects of our emotional being, the area is responsible for our feelings, our ability to feel empathy , this sort of thing...and depending upon where in the brain an aneurysm might lie has a lot to do with the after effects of a rupture and what those effects might be. - and if one is in the same area as the frontal lobe, a survived rupture can have the after- effects of someone with dementia related illness/alzheimers....That's my understanding at least....

Janet

but he didnt have dementia of alzhelmer can the aneurysm cause it?

ot the confabulation and the short term meomry is the side effects and just looks like dementia?

Oren,

that's the point I guess, in that Dementia like symptoms can arise depending upon where the aneurysm is located and if it ruptured or not and where it is located within the brain....Sort of like a stroke and its after effects...a person may not have had Dementia/Alzheimers before the stroke hit , yet afterwards the effects can mimic that of Dementia/A;zheimers . Peace, Janet

so what u r saying i lost my dad for real now and in 2 years he wont remember me even

Not quite what I'm saying, probably best if you were to ask the NeuroSurgeon or medical professional involved in your dads recuperation ......maybe they can provide you with the answers to this and i'm sure, many other questions you no doubt have . Take it one day at a time, Take Care Oren ! Janet

Oren....there are so many questions...

Did your dad have open surgery / clip... or the minimally invasive coiling and w/any stents?

Did the neurodoc explain the portion of the frontal lobe and name/segment of the artery?

You may ant to search those...by anatomy to bettter understand what all are affected...

There are so many pieces/parts...which have specific function....but also support one another...

Prayers for your dad's recovery...

Pat