At Risk?

I’m having trouble finding this information anywhere so decided to ask the community. Are we that had a ruptured aneurysm in the at-risk category for covid-19? If you know of a source please post it. Thank you!

I called my PCP’s office a couple weeks ago and the RN read my chart, said because of my rupture and my allergies and the allergy induced asthma, I’m at a very high risk. I tried to find something on line back then and couldn’t so I just called the PCP. It’s not in me to worry, but I don’t go many places. Give your doc a call…

My doctor actually called me at home about Covid-19 in March. He suggested that I limit my outings because I have bouts of pneumonia over my life and asthma. He also mentioned hypertension was a listed co-morbidity that I also have. (It’s under control with medication) He suggested that if or when I do go out, to wear a mask.
I only go to get groceries/pharmacy once every 2 weeks and I do wear a mask. I do walk my dog twice a day, but everyone here is staying in, so Peyton and I have the sidewalks to ourselves.
My suggestion would be to call your doctor and ask questions. Also check your local health officials website, they may also have advice or a hotline of officials you could talk to.
Stay safe and stay healthy,
Bertie

2 Likes