Anyone have any information?

I have a very rare aneurysms. It’s a Pericolsall they are rare. Although I guess it depends upon who you ask. I have been told they are rare. They were a small, it has good potential to rupture, therefore I am going in to have a clipping done in June. Does anyone know anything about this particular aneurysm? Has anyone had one or known somebody with one?

1 Like

Try @Mnmandy here Did anyone experience dizziness/lightheadedness with their unruptured annie? - #14 by Nancy3

yes I do all the time

Hello! My aneurysm was on the base of my superior artery where it meets the basilar artery so posterior. I had a craniotomy and two clamps about 3 and a half years ago. My aneurysm was lobulated and considered a mother/daughter so risky to leave it plus my dad had a ruptured aneurysm about 18 years ago so I was considered high risk. Clamping it was the best decision. I can honestly say that I have zero long term effects and I’m incredibly grateful to be here. It’s scary prior to surgery, the unexpected is the worst part. Let me know if you have questions, I’m happy to help.

3 Likes