Another aneurysm forming?

I have 2 or 3 small 3mm annies on right/left mca. I just had my 3 year MRA and now have a bulging of the anterior communicating artery which isn't an aneurysm yet the report said.

The doc didn't even meet with me to discuss, just said see you again in 3 years.

Are any of you on a protocol to strengthen the arteries to prevent more from forming? Other than keeping blood pressure in check and trying to stay healthy, is there something else I can do?

Thanks!

Check and control cholesterol is another one I am told. My cholesterol levels have been borderline as needing treatment for years, the anuerysm has resulted in my doc encouraging me to treat it.

"The doc didn't even meet with me to discuss, just said see you again in 3 years."

there's probably not a lot that can be done apart from watch it since it hasnt formed an aneurysm yet. doctors arent always that good at explaining things though, sometimes they think we can read their minds I think, so if they arent concerned, they figure we shouldnt be either