Against all odds!, pipeline worked!

Hi all… Last Thursday I had my 3 month post pipeline stenting angiogram…
I had so many worries, my Annie was a bit complicated to fix, it could not be clipped or coiled. It was coiled twice before and kept coming back… I had a neuroform stent placed as well and that worried me because it was “contraindicated” to put pipeline stents over other types of stents according to FDA.
My Insurance was not going to pay for the devices… At some point I felt really lost but I found fabulous doctors who did everything for me, trusted their knowledge and expertise and put my head in their hands.
The aneurysm is finally GONE, thank God, for giving me another chance and for putting those doctors across my path. They even managed to get the devices free of cost for me.

Life is good now.

That's wonderful! I'm having the pipeline soon so its nice to hear success stories. We attempted to do it on the 27th but the blood thinners worked to good on me so we are going to try again.

Oh Naya. That is so wonderful, you and your partner can now plan the rest of your lives, I know those wonderful doctors and they did work miracles for both of us. I am so happy for you. We must meet up sometime in the future and share a few minutes together. My love to you and your family.

WOW Naya that's great news thank you for sharing!