43rd birthday...i am 2 yrs clean of annys

my life couldnt be any better and thankful to God for blessing me with my health and restoring my sound mind…life is good n God is great

CONGRATULATIONS Michelle...

~And~

A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY...!

Cyber~hugs Colleen

thank you sweetpea…i hope your doin well n life is fantabulous for the future…much love n prayers…dont think i couldve made it w/o the support i recvd from this group…it is truly a blessing…luv ya michelle

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You’re doing GREAT!!! Enjoy 43 (said 44!)

happy birthday, and I love to hear good news and yes God is great. Have a good night take care

That is wondful news!!!!!!!

:-)

xxx

Kimberley

thank u jaycie and ms 44…lol…looking forward to that birthday n many more…love n prayers coming ur way

thank u hunny-wilma…hope ur having a wonderful life…luv n prayers michelle

thank u so much kimberly…life is great…i pray life is good for all of my friends on here n everywhere…love n hugs michelle

thanks a bunch karen,hope your doin fantabulous!

Happy birthday and congratulations!
Shelly

shelly ur a sweety…thank you…this weekend is especialy awesome…we just found out my mom is cancer free…God is sooooo awesome…lovin life!

great news, so hapy for you and your mother God is wonderful

Belated Happy Birthday...You have been blessed... wishing you many many more birthdays...and continued great health and happiness...

Pat

thank u wilma,walking on clouds i tell ya…lol…God is good

pat i thank u for your constant support for each n everyone of us on this site. your time is given n such an unselfish manner,its heaven sent,ur an angel.love ya n i hope ur doing great…God Bless