Will I be different

Hi Doreen, I’m hoping you are feeling good- I see your coiling is coming up! Lots of prayers for a speedy recovery!

Hi Heather,Yes it is this Monday,lots of anxiety on this end.send those prayers,Doreen

(((Doreen))))

Gotcha in my Thoughts and prayers for your upcoming surgery...! Cyber~vibes your way...Colleen

Thank you for thinking of me,Doreen

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me,I wish I wasn't so anxious,I have gotten so many good thoughts coming with me on monday,im grateful for all of your support,Doreen

Sorry I took so long to repl

I did not have a rupture-I had a coil and a stent (I was in a wreck and had a concusion before finding the aneurysm), but I feel very different than previously. I feel that I anger quicker, harder to do math (not simple adding and subtraction-but algebra and %-unsure why), use to be great at multitasking, and I find this harder to do. Several small things like this add up to make me feel that I am not the same person I was previously. But when I write these observations please don't think I am not grateful for how far I have come.I am now back to work, and doing a job I did previously-it is hard to evaluate how I am doing until I am evaluated by my supervisor-but I feel I struggle at times when several calls and several people ask me to do things for them.