Welcome Jean from Minnesota!

@JEAN1234

Hello Jean, my name is Arjuna, and I want to officially extend a warm welcome to you. You have made a great decision by joining us, as we are a very active and supportive community very willing to provide you with insights. It must have been very scary for you to have gone through the subarachnoid hemorrhage and then find an aneurysm after. So I am understanding that the aneurysm you found following was unrelated to the SAH? I am glad that everything is under control now. It has only been about two weeks since you’ve had this procedure done. How have you been feeling these past couple of weeks? Do you feel that you are recovering well? Have you had follow ups?

I highly recommend that you begin you own discussion post by clicking on the “+ New Topic” button under the general discussion tab. By doing so, you will let others on the community know about your situation, and I assure you many will reply back with their experiences and insights on their recovery process. In fact, I did a search for “craniotomy recovery”, and several discussion threads popped up. Here is the link: Search results for 'craniotomy recovery' - Brain Aneurysm Support Community

You can also search for other things that interest you by using the search icon (Magnifying glass) on the top right corner of the site. I also want to guide you to the section of our community that focuses on post surgical recovery. Here is the link to that, and I highly suggest you look through that as well! https://www.bafsupport.org/c/post-surgical-rcovery

If you have any troubles working the site, please let me know Jean! I will be more than happy to assist you.

We are all rooting for you Jean! Best wishes, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Warm regards,
Arjuna