Welcome Tammy from Texas!

@Tammyi007

Hello there Tammy, my name is Arjuna, and I want to officially extend a warm welcome to you on behalf of all of us at the Brain Aneurysm Support Community. I understand that you had a Subarachnoid Hemorrhage just a month ago. It must have been very scary to have gone through that, and I am very glad that you are okay now. Your recovery thus far sounds great, and I am happy for you. It is great that you joined us Tammy, as we have many individuals who have undergone the same thing! I have done a search for you on “SAH” using the search icon (magnifying glass) on the top right of the screen, and several discussions popped up. Here is the link to that search for your reference, I highly suggest you look through these if you have not already! Search results for 'SAH' - Brain Aneurysm Support Community

If you have any specific questions or concerns, I recommend that you begin your own discussion post. This can be done by clicking on the “+ New Topic” button, which will allow you to engage the community with your own question! We are also glad to have someone like you willing to help others on board! You are a great add to our already very active and supportive community. I look forward to hearing from you Tammy. Please keep us updated on how you are feeling, and how your recovery is coming along! If you have any questions about how to use this site, do not hesitate to reply to this post to ask me. I wish you the best, and am rooting for you !

Warm regards,
Arjuna