Webinar: "Brain Aneurysms – What Procedure is Right For Me?"

JOIN US FOR A WEBINAR: BRAIN ANEURYSMS – WHAT PROCEDURE IS RIGHT FOR ME?

PRESENTED BY DR. JOSHUA SEINFELD, MD

On behalf of

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 6:00 PM est

Josh Seinfeld
Assistant Professor
Departments of Neurosurgery and Radiology
University of Colorado School of Medicine

Dr. Seinfeld comes from Philadelphia, Pa. He is a graduate of the The University of Michigan and Temple university School of Medicine. He completed his Neurosurgery Residency at the University of Colorado. Following neurosurgical training Dr. Seinfeld did an interventional neuroradiology/endovascular neurosurgery fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital before returning to join the faculty at the University of Colorado. Currently he is the director of endovascular neurosurgery at the University of Colorado and specializes in the treatment of a wide range neurovascular conditions including brain aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations, intra- and extra – cranial atherosclerotic disease and cavernous hemangiomas.

WEBINAR INSTRUCTIONS:

Note: Please visit the webinar page prior to the start of the webinar as instructions have changed a bit. Also, if you will be viewing from a mobile device, you will need to install the Webinato mobile app prior to logging in to the webinar when prompted.

Please use the link:

(http://www.omnovia.com/pages/sc2/room_login.php?companyID=9098&isPresenter=0&roomID=9976)

Please log in as: attendee

Password: cohen

Please insert your first name.

Please make sure to have your computer speakers on!

what is the date and time of the webinar please?

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 6:00 PM est

thank you. As I am in Europe it is quite late - will it be posted after and be available for view later?

Yes, we have a webinar library at the following link. It does take a couple of days to update with the most recent webinar but check back later next week.

http://www.bafound.org/educational-resources/webinars/

thank you!